- Drag dice from your rack (below the board) to the white squares on the board.
- Form chains by placing dice of the same number next to each other horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Only 3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s can form chains.
- Your bonus starts at 1. Increase your bonus by placing 1s by themselves (+1 to bonus) and 2s in pairs (+2 to bonus).
- Chains that touch all five areas (top, bottom, middle, left, right) produce the highest scores.
- Your score is the sum of your three best chains multiplied by your bonus.
For a full explanation, check out the walkthrough.